The referral process is easy. Just fax us the referral form and we will take care of patient scheduling and coordinating insurance. We are usually able to schedule the evaluation appointment within a week. CPR offers flexible hours and convenient front door parking.
Click on the link below to print out our referral form.
Complete Pulmonary Rehab – Referral Form
Qualifying conditions include the following:
- Acceptable diagnosis include but not limited to breathing issues due to COVID-19, COPD, emphysema, asthma, bronchitis, pulmonary fibrosis and other such lung diseases.
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) revealing Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Forced Expiratory Volume (FEV1), or Diffusing Capacity of the lungs for carbon monoxide (DLCO) uncorrected for volume less than 70% of predicted normal within one year prior to initiating Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services.
- Exhibits disabling symptoms which significantly impair the patient’s level of functioning.
- Expectations of measurable improvement in a reasonable and predictable time frame.
- Physically able, motivated, and willing to participate in Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services.
Others that may benefit from the exercise:
- Stable cardiac
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Other autoimmune diseases affecting the lungs